The BGOUG Spring 2011 Conference will take place from 13th to 15th of May 2011 in Interhotel Sandanski in Sandanski, the warmest and sunniest town in Bulgaria.
The conference presentations will be held in three parallel sessions. The official language of the conference will be English. If the entire audience of a given presentation is Bulgarian then the speakers may present it in Bulgarian.
Special thanks to our sponsors and partners:
Sponsor: Oracle Bulgaria
Sponsor: Industrial Commerce (Hyundai)
Final date for registration is April 30th 2011. Register here.
Information about the conference packages can be found in the file “Conference Information ENG“.
Speakers and presentations
- Chris Date, Database Specialist, What is a Relational Database? Shedding Some Light
- Chris Date Database Specialist, The History of the Relational Database, A Personal Perspective
- Daniel Morgan, Oracle ACE Director
- Joze Senegacnik, Oracle ACE Director, DbProf d.o.o, PGA Memory Management Revisited
- Joze Senegacnik, Oracle ACE Director, DbProf d.o.o, Execution Plan Interpretation
- Francisco Munoz Alvarez, Oracle ACE Director, CEO, Database Integrated Solutions, Oracle Security Tips: Some easy ways to make your DB more secure!
- Francisco Munoz Alvarez, Oracle ACE Director, CEO, Database Integrated Solutions, Making Magic with Oracle
- Sevar Separev, Clustering on Windows: Compare Oracle FailSafe and Oracle RAC
- Daniela Milanova, Principal Sales Consultant, Oracle Bulgaria, Successful Upgrade Secrets II: Predict unperformed SQL in 11g with SQL Performance Analyzer
- Uroš Majcen, Head of Pre Sales & Post Sales, MRI, Quest Software Distributor, Alternative ways of replication, migration and database security in Oracle infrastructure environment
- Stoyan Angelov, Senior HP-UX System Administrator, Globul, Reclaim control of your systems with Solaris Resource Management
- Svetoslav Gyurov, Senior DBA, CNSys, Maximizing Oracle Database availability with Oracle RAC One Node
- Dimitar Vassilev, Freelancer, Solaris Basic Security Modules
- Michal Kostrzewa, Oracle Corp, Maximum Availability with Oracle Exadata and Active Data Guard
- Erwin Bauer, Principal Solution Architect, Oracle Corp, Oracle GoldenGate – Real-Time Data Integration
- Nikolay Manchev, Oracle ACE, Head of Standard Software, Index Bulgaria Ltd., Oracle Golden Gate: Heterogeneous transaction replication
Design, Development, Middleware
- Kuassi Mensah, Group Product Manager, Oracle Corp, Develop & Deploy Mission Critical PHP Web Applications
- Kuassi Mensah, Group Product Manager, Oracle Corp, End-to-End Java: Decide When to Adopt Java in the Database and Best Practices
- Kuassi Mensah, Group Product Manager, Oracle Corp, Best Practices for Building High Performance Applications with Oracle Database 11g
- George Moykin, Senior Consultant, Oracle Bulgaria, Oracle SOA Suite 11g – rapid service integration and process automation with a no-coding approach
- Mihail Stoynov, Developer, Berggi Inc, Distributed Version Control Systems
- Trayan Iliev, CEO, IPT – Intellectual Products & Technologies Ltd, Novelties in Java EE 6: Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java™ EE Platform (CDI)
- Iloon Ellen-Wolff, Global Technical Lead Application Express, Oracle Corp., Security considerations in Application Express
- Anatoli Atanasov, Senior Technology Sales Consultant, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Bulgaria, Developing applications with Oracle ADF. Step 2 – binding business services to controller and view layers
- Krasimir Semerdzhiev, Lead Development Architect, SAP Labs Bulgaria, Diagnosing memory problems in Java (and not only…), using Eclipse Memory Analyzer
- Edward Hayrabedian, DWH data modeler & ETL developer, Money Bookers, Oracle Star Transformation by Example
- Okcan Yasin Saygili, Consultant,instructor, Freelancer, Oracle BI optimize architecture
Business and Strategy
- Radoslav Vangelov, Applications Sales Representative, Oracle Bulgaria, How to optimize our business – Oracle Applications Portfolio
- Radoslav Vangelov, Applications Sales Representative, Oracle Bulgaria, How to make our company more efficient and profitable? – Enterprise performance management
- Orlin Dochev, Managing Partner, Next Consult, Why only 1 of 8 business application (ERP/CRM/BI/etc.) implementations is considered as successful? How to break this?